Chapter Thirteen

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

'Fuck yes'

"Mhm right there I'm gonna cum!' elianna said barely able to speak between moans as I pound into her tight cunt from behind letting her feeling every inch of me.

Her wild curls bounced with anticipateing with every thrust I gave and I watched as she dug her head further down into my bed sheets arch her back against me more.

Loving the way her ass jiggled with each stroke before I snaked my hand around her throat choking her.

'You better not fucking cum Elianna,take It like the good little slut you are' I say through gritted teeth as began I kiss down her spine leaving her to shiver.

Edging her slowly as i prolonged her orgasm further wanting her to disobey so I can punish and pleasure her all over again.

As I gripped her hips, before slapping her ass leaving her to moan loudly at the feel of my hand meeting with the bare skin as I then rubbed the spot to ease the sting as a hand print began to form.

Just gorgeous, what a beautiful sight.

Leaving me to only smirk at the new mark.

Before going back to my hard thrust made Elianna scream out in pleasure.

'Fuck fuck fuck' Elianna chanted like a fast prayer as she pushed her head down trying to I silence her loud moans

Loving the way her body began to shake beneath my own from her undoing.

I pick up the pace of my strokes she puts her head deeper into the sheets to muffle her screams of pleasure.

The sound of our bodies slapping together filled the room like a beautiful song.

One in which only sound good with each other as we clung onto each other's body getting fueled by the euphoric feeling of pleasure that washed over us both.

My dick getting coated in her juices that seeped out her tight cunt.

I take her hair in my hands before I lifted her head slightly up to me so I can say into her ear 'muffle your fucking moans again and I swear to god, I will fuck you so hard the people down the road will know my name do you fucking understand me' I want to hear you scream'.

'I can't' she whispered hoarsely and I felt my jaw clench at her words grunting in her ear as her head pressed against my shoulder as I fucked her harder.