Chapter Thirty-Two

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

"Elianna!"I yelled as I busted through the door with my gun positioned at the target after hearing multiple gun shots.

As I enter the room I See Nikolai on the ground with clear gunshot wound knocked and as I look to the floor I see The girls in the floor blood aggressively pouring out their sides.

FUCK!

Elianna got shot as I run over to her as fast as possible I see she's fighting to keep her eyes open.

"Hey Sweetgirl,please don't close you're eyes I need you here"I say to Elianna as tears begin to a pour down my face as I watch my love fight for her life at the hands of someone who has already taken a loved one away from me.

I will kill him for all the pain he has caused,if she dies I will will send his his family his part in a box if they're lucky enough,they will know every once of pain to exist if Mio Amore doesn't come back to me.

" ANTONIO, ALESSO !" Giovanni yells as I begin to pick Elianna and speed to the car to get her help as soon as possible.

As I look around readily to see the guys running out.

Giovanni carrying Karee with his own face covered completely in tears as his face full of hurt but is trying to be strong .

I see the twins running closely begin before throwing Nikolai and Ivan in the back while making sure they're tied down as the are still bleeding not enough to kill them at least not kill them fast.

As we we speed through the roads gio is th in the back trying to keep the girls awake but I can't help but think what if she doesn't make it

She has to make it I needed her,her family needed her.

I haven't even gotten to tell her how much I care about her yet.

She's not gonna die.

She can't I wouldnt let her, I would never forgive myself if she did.

I need her and I will do anything to keep her alive.

I just feel like it's my fault she's hurt. I can't lose her.

"Fuck, Amore don't do this to me"I said with tears falling down as I felt her pulse weaken.

Her cold hand in my mind as I held her close, her eyes wavered from close to open and her crimson blood covered the fabric of my torn shirt, her body stiff and all I coudl tembrr was how familiar it has all felt to me—

Flashback: Two years ago

blood—

The metallic fluid covered me, accompanied by the shrill sounds of Romero's quotes long fro breath filled my shot ears, and yet all I could do was stay paralyzed in fear.