Chapter Fifty-Six

𝐄  𝐋  𝐈  𝐀  𝐍  𝐍  𝐀

𝐄  𝐋  𝐈  𝐀  𝐍  𝐍  𝐀

Waking up to Leonardo still sleeping as his Face Is still yet he looks so peaceful.

Tracing his tattoos making him bring my body closer to his.

"Why aren't you sleeping amore ?" He ask opening his eyes though they were as thin as stilts looking at me me with a smile gracing his rose pink lips.

"I can't sleep" I exaggerate with a long sigh making him chuckle lowly as he then hugged my body tighter agaisnt his.

"I know some ways I could put you to sleep" the corner of his lips turned up with a smirk in his face.

Making me stale face him quickly.

"Leonardoo" I dragged out boredly and he just groaned lowly lifting up.

"Okay, okay, get up" he caved getting up holding his hand out for me.

"Where are we going?" okay yes, I did want to do something but still my body fought against not wanting to get out the bed.

"Since you can't sleep we're going to get ice cream" he yawned, smiling at me making me jump up.

Making our way to the kitchen—I sit on top of the counter as he get the ice cream,whip cream and chocolate chips.

Grabbing the spoon out of the draw we sit on the counter with me handing me my ice cream

"Thank you" I thanked much satisfied with the chilled treat giving him a kiss.

"Your welcome, Amore" Leonard stole a bit of my ice  chuckling to himself. he's lucky he made it for me or I would've beat his ace for that.

but nonetheless I looked up to see the creep staring at me and I quickly swallowed the ice enjoy the sweet chill in my mouth, raising a brow to the shirtless Italian who stood before me.

"What?" I eyed him, while eating my happily ice cream indulging it's sweet taste on my taste buds earning a hum in delight.

"We Really are Soulmates Amore, because there is absolutely now way in hell otherwise that we're really sitting here at three in the morning eating fucking ice cream for the hell of it" he boasted between laughs , moving a strand of my hair out my eyes.

"True, I guess we are, But, I wish our wedding would hurry up already" I spoke, A smile broke on my face as that familiar, warm feeling flooded my chest at the thought of being his wife once again for an uncountable amount of times recently,