Chapter Thirty-Seven

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

Three months Later:

It's been months since we had gotten Elianna and Karee back and everything mafia wise so far has been quiet.

Maybe a little to quiet for my liking.

Everything has been going good so far we all have gotten close and have been just enjoying each other's company our families have even gotten closer.

Our school life was getting back on track in more ways than one obviously we had to catch up on our work that we'd missed but that wasn't very hard for us which was good at first.

Except for lately Hayley's stringy haired ass has been getting on my last nerve.

She's lucky I haven't cut off her brittle ass fingers yet.

Trying to touch up on me —sit by me in class—She's even told people me and her have been having sex on the low and how she's pregnant.

Which makes her look stupid because everyone knows I'm only with Elianna.

Knowing Hayley her ass might actually be pregnant but not with my damn baby like who the fuck.

Whoever did have sex with her should definitely go get checked out though. Because I know damn well I wouldn't stick my dick in that hazard zone.

I shivered viciously at the thought, grimacing at the sour taste accumulating in mouth, shaking my head in a fast manner trying not to sicken my self further.

I can tell Elianna's been getting annoyed by it.

She had even gotten a little distant for a while but we had a talk and I reassured her nothing was going on.

I only wanted her. Not fucking Hayley of all the people in the damn world. I wouldn't run fucking celibate before I dared toe even think of sticking my dick into whatever she has going on.

She told me that wasn't what was annoying her the Hayley 'situation' if you could even call it that was just the fact she keeps trying to interfere with us and we're just trying to be happy.

This girl can't take a fucking hint like it's been 3 years of back-to-back rejection move the hell on.

I appreciate how Elianna can trust me and my loyalty to our relationship,How she doesn't go around believing any and everything people say.

She actually comes to me when she has a doubt or has something she want to talk about and I do this same.

I have been thinking and I want to show her how much I care about her so I went to go pick up the promise ring I got made custom for her.

It's a silver 1.33k carat cut diamond cushion ring.

Elianana once mentioned how she thought they pretty and I know she likes silver jewelry so it was easy to figure out what ring to get her.