Chapter Seven

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

We had eventually gotten completely settled in our class, which was now starting to actually begin.

Finally, damn she was talking my ears off.

Our teacher was just about starting the lesson when these two boys walk in and when I tell say I this one boy was fine I mean panties dropping.

They finally took their seats next to us and I felt one of them staring at me during the attendance.

Making me tense slightly as their gaze didn't falter.

I payed attention to the attendance so I can learn what their names are and as our teacher finished,we heard them say 'here' to the names Leonardo and Giovanni.

When I tell you their voices got me soaked in my seat I see Karee blushing and squirming out of the corner of my eyes  so I know she thought the same.

Making me smirk as she started to scribble down her notes once again prying her gaze away from one of them.

My eyes slowly traveled back to the the one with the green eyes feeling his gaze on my once again as we sat having a staring contest with one another.

A small smirk of amusement play at his lips before he finally looked away lowly chuckling to himself, making me groan hating that his smirk gave me butterflies. Or that his laugh made shiver runs down my spine at how deep his voice was.

Taking me out of my thoughts when out of nowhere karee and I get called up to the front to introduce ourselves.

These fucking teachers always doing some shit, like why me, I hated doing this question and Answer shit whenever we went to a new school, it was the same old start up and ending, and the way I did it there were no follow up questions allowed from anyone and I answered to no one.

Karee just decided to go first and I was grateful for that but, when she stepped up to speak to the lingering group of eyes, I unknowingly took a step back drawing myself away, Not necessarily paying attention to her as this is information I already know.

That's all it was. nothing more and nothing less.

All the while my lazy focus was still on Mr.green eyes.

Leonardo, I believed his name was. Well, I knew that was his name I made sure to discreetly play attention to roll call just to hear his name. It suited him.

A side glance stolen, watching the inked skin of hand move as he just continuously tapped his pencil again and again on the desk. Though, he seemed in a daze, his eyes didn't falter from me.