Chapter One

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

I just want to lay here in bed all day.

Groaning to myself as the realization of things hit me.

The airs draft walked beside me as I traveled down the halls. The house was quiet but it's not as comforting. At least today would give me a break from all the "excitement" I'm used too.

Excitement, being the noun I chose to use in a sarcastic manner.

I walked back into my room and sat down on the bed, releasing a tired sigh as I watched the sun start to set,leaving the sky beautifully lit with bright hues of orange and pink; As I sat back relaxing into the bed feeling the muscles in both my arm and legs tighten, making me wince quietly.

The outside was a bit fogged by the large clouds, but that didn't stop the sun from making its last appearance of the day before nightfall and the moon took over, just until we were once again graced with the sun's presence. I guess it was just a pretty way to think of things.

I had just taken a shower so now I was just ready for bed. I had a long day ahead of me so I really could use the sleep. Even though I know damn well,I would much rather say up and finish watching netflix and then complain about having to get up.

I was going to be starting my senior year tomorrow. the year that should be ending the torment of the personal psychological hell we all call school.

Was I excited for this day? The answer: No, hell fucking no.

But, did my ass have a fucking choice? Again, the answer was a big fat No.

I sat here filled engrossed in my terrible disheveled thoughts which was a bad decision in itself to be stuck in my head only with my thoughts flooding my mind like never-ending torture that only I could stop but I never did.

Others would be overjoyed because it was the year of sex, and parties but, not exactly like others.

The grimace of having others so near, and touching made my skin crawl, nor did I have the patience for those who could even understand the simple way of wiping their ass.

I looked only for a second out of my window, and I'm the front of my house, directly in view I saw not one, but five heavily armed men standing like molded statues watching idly by my house—

As my father liked to say; "it's for your protection, I cannot risk anything happing to you or your mother" but this was my normal, more clearly my normal was not normal for all.