Chapter Thirty-Nine

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

Sadly, it was the next morning I was absolutely fucking exhausted. Maybe it was the sex but I'm not about to complain about the sex.

And surprisingly, No, my parents actually weren't mad about me beating Hayley's ass and in my mothers own words "That little bitch had it coming" though she immediately had to ask god to forgive her for talking about a child like that I couldn't exactly disgagree with her. My father was proud though we already coudl predict what the headline would say.

Elianna Perez, Daughter of CEO Alejandro Perez caught in a physical altercation at a charity fundraiser.

Just fucking great!

But despite all that, I didn't regret though I hadn't killed her, let's just hope for her sake she would finally shut the fuck up. Before I busted her lip injections.

I might just be the pettiest bitch alive, and you know what, I don't give a fuck!

And not to mention the horror- stricken looks received to us during the day, by not only student and staff but even faculty as well, I mean it wasn't a secret our families were known but what we were known for wasn't made public, for obvious reasons.

And to top it off, the new of Karee's and I's 'disappearance' spread like the plague, people who I not Karee had ever even met were coming up to us send the honorable formalities of relief that we were back as if they knew us personally— but I didn't mind their mindlessness in the slightest watching them stumble upon their words was definitely enough to bring me some type of joy from this whole... ordeal.

The day felt way longer than I need to be and my energy level was decreasing the longer we spent cooped up here in these four walls of penitentiary hell.

But, I already had my escape plan on the back burner of my very creative beautiful mind but, Leonardo already shot it down, so therefore, once again I was stuck—

how great is that!

It was free period for us right now so we were sittimg outside as one of the outdoor tables taking in the cool air. Surprising it wasn't that chilly and the sun was just begun to peak through the distant clouds that covered the sky.

I sat engrossed in Leonardo leaning on him a bit, who might I add was just typing away on his phone shamelessly. And I just rolled my eyes, releasing a huff already knowing what he was planning on doing— if not what he was doing already.

Quick background— During the morning I challenged him to who could make the best sex playlist and he's been taking it very seriously.  And, Must I say he has pretty good music taste so I wouldn't mind using the playlist.