Chapter Fourty-Three

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

The season has began to change from fall to winter in the blink of an eye.

The leaves begin to fall—Weather dropping and snow beginning to fall.

I loved this kind of weather.

All our family have been spending a lot of time together. It was actually quite nice to see Leonardo act all soft with his family.

As we sit here decorating the tree—Sipping hot cocoa and sharing past memories I can't help but feel a sense of comfort.

Feeling a piercing gaze on me makes me snap my head in the direction in which I see feel it meeting his gaze.

Leonardo.

God help me,why is he looking at me like I won't let him fuck me in any and every way he wants.

We have a lot of pent of sexual tension we both need to get out but we've haven't had the time .

Which is Very annoying but we need to handle business first and we both understood that so we been trying to keep our raging hormones to a minimal.

Well I've been trying —Leonardo dry humps me everytime he gets the chance.

Making his way Over to me as he looks at me as I'm his prey making me shrink a bit on the inside as his gaze held possessive and need.

Yet it was comforting but his gaze didn't soften.

If anything it got heated making me shift under his stern gaze on my body as his presence made me a bit nervous.

The closer he got to me the more it seemed as if he is trying to control himself from doing what he wants to me.

What we both wanted. What we both needed.

I want him to do every sinful thing he pleases to my body.

My body craved to be able to feel him—taste him entirely.

He come behind me taking my body in his making every nerve in my body erupt from the feeling of his hands traveling up and down my body before landing on my butt giving it a tight squeeze making me want to moan—but I bite my lip suppressing it.

I watch as his face drop before his handily most hastily to my neck before dropping his head down slight to whisper "Silence my moans again and I'll take you upstairs right now and have you how I want you"