Bonus Chapter II

Leonardo Russo

Leonardo Russo

"Leonardo, go to hell" Elianna scolded me just slightly, looking back at me from over her shoulder as if I was crazy.

But, truth be told I was, for her.

"But— baby please!"I begged, giving her a small pout, and she began to slowly shake her head

"Really, another baby?"she asked quietly, nibbling on her plump bottom lip in thought and I nodded not missing the small smile that graced her face as she did.

"One more wouldn't hurt right?" I challenged her back knowingly with a smirk playing at my lips, while slowly walking over to her, her back still faced me, but her shoulder tensed as I neared closer.

I heard a shaky breath fall from her lips, once I was finally behind her, my arms wrapping securely around her waist laying kisses upon her bare shoulder as she threw in the last bit of the kids clothes, I tried to help earlier but, she quickly told me she had it, even though I knew it was really because she wanted them done a certain way.

Just one more baby. We talked every now and then about having another baby and Elianna was very serious about the twins being our last even though, if possible I don't think I would ever get tired of wanting to have more children with her.

But, then again, the thought of having crippling arthritis and having those noisy ass children brought my ass right back to reality.

Watching her be a mother to our children was truly an unexplainable feeling, I would never get tired of seeing that side of her. She was truly a beauty.

"I don't know, maybe"she said rolling her eyes, playfully and I just grinned widely, holding the back of her hips laying gentle kisss along the hardness of her shoulder, appreciating and loving the shiver that ran along her spine.

My hands smoothly found comfort around her waist settling on her wide hips, as I raked my hands against the bare ness of her thigh—

The coldness of my wedding band making her gasp lowly from the touch, before I took her hand in mine kissing the hand with her ring, a moan left her lips and the warmth of her body began to build from anxiousness— so responsive for me.

Her hardened nipple pierced through the shirt she she wore and into my chest as she threw her head back into my shoulder, my hand wrapped around her pretty throat bringer her closer as the other palmed her aching core through her shorts feeling her warmth, I grinned a bit feeling the wetness through the thin fabric. It felt as if she didn't even have fucking panties on in the first place.