Chapter Twenty-Five

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

What the hell am I gonna do.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Where could they have possibly gone under this damn sun to where I myself wouldn't be able to damn it locate them!

I know damn well Nikolai fucking Petrov didnt smart enough to take them far away without knowing he would get flagged by our alliances and reinforcements we have.

We had eyes lurking near around everywhere whether he had known so much or not,

But, without the trackers placed in the girls phones and the out placed assistance it makes it harder to locate the girls which is why we've had to go through the entire process of using the resources of camera and left behind clues and documentation.

I think pacing around the room I have no idea where Nikolai took the girls and it's really getting to me.

Not to mention we're on a ticking fucking time clock.

If I knew where she was I would have been went to get her but that fucker basically took her off the radar.

We tried tracking the hike phones but nothing he must of got tid of them before he took them to where they are because the lady known location is at our house.

Everyone is trying to bring them home and I have  been acting like fucking asshole, yes it was truebut my babygirl is missing and if she isn't found and back in my arms immediately it's going to be everyone's ass. They weren't working fast enough and it was bad enough my father wasn't letting me help, apparently I'm 'too emotional'.

And, that was about the dumbest shit I've heard today, which is ironic being as I've only being hearing dumb shit all fucking day—

Me, emotional? Can you believe that?! Okay, maybe I was but that still wasn't fucking enough to take me off the case completely!

I can't fucking sleep with out her it was like my brain just won't shut off. Maybe it was guilt? which is not made me feel worse. Way fucking worse.

Last night I was in the office until four this morning trying to find any new leads and still... nothing.

Both Giovanni and I have been stressed over how little information weve been able too receive and recover we've been pressed for information but we know we can't rush and fuck shit up.

I mean the fucker practically disappeared off the face of the earth after he and his idiot bitch of a right hand, Ivan tortured and killed my brother, I've been waiting to kill him since then yet,he always hid himself like Alissa to scared to face the realities of what was always going to come back to him in the end.