Chapter Sixteen

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

After everything that just happened I couldn't wait to rid myself of this place, even if it was only for the remainder of the day until I wa a forced to return

Luckily, school had thankfully came to an end, and successfully finished up collecting all my supplies and packing up, before, I headed out and went to my locker to pack my stuff up.

Pressing my head against the locker in exhaustion from all the training we've been doing lately.

Shit, I am so fucking tired I almost sure I feel asleep while walking to my next class and I don't even remember.

Sighing lowly as I do badly wanted to rest but tough against.

I feel a presence behind me making me stop what I'm doing as my head instantly lifted up at the unexpected company. Great,now fucking what.

Fuck my life.

I turn to see this blonde girl with a cheerleading uniform with her breast practically busting the seems of her shirt.

Wow.

She stood there looking at me with one of the fakest fucking smile plaster in to her i've ever seen in my life.

Either that or her she's in need another round of Botox.

"Hi,you're elianna right?" the blonde girl asked faking curiousness as her voiced sound forced when she said my name.

I already know I'm not gonna like her.

"Yes I am,who are and what do you want?"I ask half heartily not even the least bit interested in this conversation as I know it's going to be some bullshit and she taken up my time I have places to be.

"I'm Hayley Greene aka Leonardo's girlfriend " the random girl in my face who's name is apparently hayley greeted, and I could have sworn that her left eye just fucking twitched at me.

Okay, this is giving some crazy scary movie shit and I'm not with it, at all.

"I guess I now know the fat bitch that's been trying to get with my boyfriend behind my back"she said with a smirk as if she just did something before her ugly expression somehow turned uglier.

"Please,if that's what you want to call thick then go ahead but at least I have something back there.You literally switch so hard your twiggy ankles look like they'll snap any second" I said chuckling as a surprised gasp left her thin cracked lips.