Chapter Fifty-Four

𝐄  𝐋  𝐈  𝐀 𝐍  𝐍  𝐀

𝐄  𝐋  𝐈  𝐀 𝐍  𝐍  𝐀

"Fuck"I moan lowly as bounced up and down on Leonardo's dick as he stares at my breast jumping up and down with every movement I make.

My pussy clenching and tightening around Leonardo's dick as he moved himself in and out of me slowly. Making me hiss each time he rubbed against my g-spot bringing me more and more over the edge.

"Harder, Leonardo!" I cried, my hands digging into the skin of Leo's back as he held down thighs, watching as he slid in and out of me, as I clenched around his dick the deeper he went.

And he complied with my demand, wasting absolutely no time before his warm; eccentric tongue entered my mouth and met mine, they swished together needily swallowing some of my moans before pulling away and he watched my faces of pleasure as he fucked me into oblivion—

My mouth agaped wider and wider, as his tip hit my pleasure spot the more he continued and I was more than about ready to tap out but I continued to take all he gave me— and I mean ALL of it.

The bed banged fast, and loud practically drowning out our pants of pleasure as it hit the wall with each move, my hands at the back of Leonardo's head pulling the ends of his damp curls as our hips met grinding with one another with each slick movement I made from on top of him.

Both of our bodies trickled with sweat but we couldn't stop, I didn't want to his body against mine always just felt so right.

A lick of my skin and a gripe of my breast left me breathless from the toe curling pleasure he was giving me and I love it—

I love him.

His whimpers of bliss tingled my bare, burning skin completely covered in his heated love bits, as he held my hips in his hands,gripping them for dear life, meeting the pace of my quick motions.

"Sei così fottutamente bella e così mia" he laid kissed on my collar bone, his tongue darting my body, my toes clenching in euphoria from the words of endearment leaving his swollen pink lips, my head thrown forward and my back arched at the pull in abdomen.

(You're so fucking beautiful, and so very mine)

He groaned. a hiss like groan almost, as I felt him twitch from inside me—

His hands interlocked with my own and his laid soft kisses against my skin like unspoken appreciation of my touch, our bodies on one another's. It was beautiful. But I craved more from him,

—so so much more

Taking my nipple into his mouth sucking and kissing all over my breasts making my breathing pick up as it became heavier with every passing moment.