Epilouge

Leonardo Russo

Leonardo Russo

Luciano Angelo Russo. My son.

As I watch My sweet baby boy sleeps I just sit here cherishing these little moments. He was my pride of joy.

His soft incoherent babbles left me feeling warm, my finger still trapped inside his smaller ones and I just smiled.

His small snores made me smile more, as i tucked him in covering his body more with the blanket his grandmother Elise had gotten him when he was born.

He held on tightly to that blanket, closely.

I can't help but smiles at how much he looks like me and his Mama.

The perfect combination of us both.

When he was born we noticed he had my eyes with his mothers dark brown curly hair, though hers was more so appearing black and he had also was gifted with his mother's smile and even her cute button nose while he had my ears and lips.

His complexion was being the mix of our complexions he was bit fair tone which we kind of expected.

Elainna loves to say that he's my mini me which I couldn't argue because he was.

He's what I've always wanted—half me half her.

He was my son— my precious baby boy.

It's been almost two whole years since he was born and Elianna and I are still figuring our way through parenting.

Loving every second of these precious moments.

He was born December 26th at 2:04 am, he weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces.

He was our late christmas gift and we wouldn't have had it any other way.

Elianna and I couldn't stop staring at him falling in love with him completely.

Everyone spoiled him, hell even Leila and Lorenzo and even little Luca. They all had grown pretty protective over him. They treat him like a little brother.

I know they will all grow up to be close, which is good.

Of course, Elianna was ecstatic when he got to the talking stage and somehow she convinced him to say mama as his first. She cheated or bribed him I just know it.

He was definitely an all around mama's boy, there was no denying that, but I couldn't blame his mom was amazing. The best mama ever.