Chapter Thirty-Eight

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

It's now Saturday meaning we had to go to that stupid fundraiser event my parents hosted.

I understand the benefits of the charity but why must it be that in order for the deal to go through, the entire family must attend. I guess publicity went a long way. I just didn't want to deal with the annoying plus factors that followed.

Giovanni and I are currently waiting for the girls to come back they left at 10am and it's now a quarter to six and the ball isn't until nine o'clock.

I Miss Elianna but she told me they would be back around five so gio and I decide to workout a bit.

"I miss Karee"Gio says whining.

God that boy is like a lost puppy without 'his tesoro'.

"they said they would be back soon" i reasoned shamim my head at his complaining, working on my arms doing a set of forty on each ignore a still very moody Giovanni. But truth be told, I wanted Elianna back too, she's lucky she already on her way back or would have been went to where's she was and scold her for being so far away from me—

Gio then huffed his heart out dramatically, before returning on his core routine doing push up's and planks. Heaving his breath as he did, with his loud ass.

Workout out basically how we spend our free time without the girls.

Well at least when we're not torturing someone or ripping their limbs off you know the regular but it's basically the same thing.

"So what are you and Elianna doing?" Giovanni asked knowingly at his own question, smirking at me stupidly. God, I hate him and his stupid face.

"We've been doing Everything" I challenged back, beginning to smirk unintentionally at the though everything we have been doing. But, not just the sex, I really do mean everything, with her every moment counted.

"What about you and Karee?" Elianna would be eating Thai shit up, she loved to say giovanni and I gossiped but I heavily denied and yet look here I am, asking and telling anyways, and I dropped the weight setting it back in place, seeing Giovanni's face turn a hot red at the acknowledgment of his relationship. Look at lover boy.

"We've doing a lot too" he replied simply, trying his best to give a nonchalant shrug but his face was set with a deep smile, one I've recognized to only be seen at the mention of her, before turning his head trying to hide his face, letting out a cough clear his throat.

Thirsty ass, literally —

"Yeah I know, Elianna and I,  heard you guys try not to be so loud next time"The words making me let out a breathy laugh, at his expression, shaking me head playfully at him.