Chapter Six

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

Pulling up to our not let's just say not so enjoyable school, we then descended from the inside of my car car and towards the entrance of our school.

Just do it, leo. Just go ahead and Get it over with.

On the way towards the school front yard , we faintly heard a couple of people, well more specifically the guys talking about two new girls they saw and how they were pretty. Horny fucks.

Talking about about them like they were fucking objects.

Those statements in which made my bite my tongue and roll my eyes at their ignorance but I continued walking not even sparing them a second glance.

I don't say anything because it's really none of my business which left me to leave it all.

We make our way more into the school we here more and more about the supposed new girls.

"Hi Leonardo"

"When can are you going to give me a chance?"

"Hi daddy"

Ew, what the fuck I'm not your damn daddy, go look for actual balding ass dad. Not me, nasty asses.

"Fuck,did you see how fat her ass was?"

"I'd do anything to kiss those plump limps"

"Shit,even though they're black I would hit it"

Fucking idiots! Who even says something like that?

I ignored all of them and kept pushing past the idiots that surround both giovanni and I as we neared closer grimacing at their closeness. And My jaw clenched and my fist tightened at the unnecessary attention but I just keep my gaze ahead. I got this, if I just ignore them,I'll be fine

The closer we got inside the school the more I already wanted to fucking leave.

It was too early in the goddamn morning and they were already starting their shit. They're just a bunch of Ignorant,racist fucks.

It never fucking failed either this was a merely sad cycle of what was expected.

A bunch of fucking idiots.

Their whispers and gaze didn't falter as they seemed engrossed in their own conversation making let out a sigh of relief.

As we make our way to our first period which is AP calculus we see two new girls setting right next to where gio and I sit.