Chapter Fifty-Five

𝐋  𝐄  𝐎  𝐍  𝐀  𝐑  𝐃  𝐎

"I can't believe my baby is getting married! "my mom stammered her feet to the ground joyously, tearing up as she spoke.

I was jus tglas she was out her hitting phase, my arm was becoming bit numb at her forceful hits.

"Ma, stop crying" I pleaded tiredly, once again to my over emotional mother now groaning for the hundredth time yet again, she been doing this all day since I told her I proposed and I'm starting to get worried.

"I can. He loves Elianna with everything in his body, he would have married her a long long time ago if it was up to him" Giovanni says laughing but smiling endearing as he said it.

"I'm so happy for you guys"Nonna smiled, squealing loudly making me wince at her loud tone.

"So when's the wedding?" My mom asked.

"Quando prenderò dei grandi nipoti?"Nonna questioned eyeing me down.

(When am I going to get some great grandkids?)

"Ogni volta che Elianna mi lascia,Nonna" I acknowledged her excitement, making her smile widely.

(Whenever Elianna let's me grandma)

"Am I gonna be grandpa?" My dad questioned, smiling proudly as my mom squealed again making me laugh at both him and my mom.

I already know when we do have kids they're not going to know how to act.

"We decide to do it in April we're still working on the exact date" I answered, letting them know Elianna and I's plan.

The closer the wedding is the sooner the baby making can start and trust me all of elianna's birth control pills are going straight in the garbage

"That's in less than six months" My mom breathed out, in a mix of shock and joy smiling hard as the realization hit her .

"We didn't want to spend like a year planning a wedding it would be to stressful plus we wanted it to be big enough just for our family to be there" I thought to her and I'd conversation, smiling to myself at the thought of Elianna coming down the aisle.

"That boy is whipped" Gianni chuckled about, getting hit in the back of the head by Nonna.

"Hey!" He says throwing his hands up in surrender.

"So when are you going to give me great grand babies?" Nonna asked inquisitively, looking directly at me cheesing. Oh lord, here they go again