Chapter Thirty-Five

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

"Leonardo why are you looking at me like that?" Elianna questioned unsurely, with a smile gracing her beautiful plump as she traced my tattoos while I just stared at silence in complete admiration.

I took a long pull of the blunt we made ,exhaling out of both my mouth and nose before passing it back to her.

She took it graciously, before saying "Thanks" holding the blunt happily as she moved in, her vanilla lip balm lip slightly parted as she took in a smaller pull of it making an o-shape as she exhaled from her mouth, smoke releasing into the air fogging it momentarily.

—And I watched in an awed silence as she hummed in bliss, closing her sweet honey eyes reminiscing the feel of it, My eyes blinked quickly scared if I didn't I would miss her at such a state—.

"Alright, your turn now" I turned my head just slightly to her watching as her eyes fluttered open and close—

"Alright then, Tell me something, you've never told another girl, personal, sexually or just randomly" Elianna shrugged, but her eyes were still trained on me. Fully on me.

Something I've never told anyone else? That's not giving me much help, I barely talk to anyone beside my fearsome four, well three if I subtracted myself along with the thing one and two twins and then my ankle biting siblings; and nosy family.

"I-I'm a Virgin." I admitted, and I watched as her face screwed up in shock I'm disbelief and I inwardly groaned at her silence.

Fuck, maybe that's not what she meant when she said personal?!

"I-I'm sorry, I'm not judging I swear! I'm just a bit surprised" she nodded her head along calmly, collecting her thoughts, putting out rolled, used and abused joint.

"That's cool, I guess I am too, I've only ever done oral but even then I've never hit all the bases, just waiting for the right time... or person I guess" she told, weaning off from her sentence at the end, breaking our close contact, though I couldn't tell I knew she was blushing, from embarrassment I would guess— but it was cute.

She was cute. No she was more than that. Elianna was... completely ravishingly. That shit sounds stupid when I think it aloud but it was the truth.

Her beauty stretched far beyond words, you just had to see her to understand how one person could ever be so beguiling. But yet, her she was. And all mine.

But, still I tried to let the small tinge of jealousy from someone else tasting her, being intimate with her in way I had hand the chance to—