Chapter Fifty-Two

𝐎 𝐌 𝐍 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐈 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓

𝐎 𝐌 𝐍 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐈 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓

This was it today was the day the four teens had been waiting for since they were young.

Graduation day.

As the four teens get read they all feel the nerves beginning to build up.

As the girls finish doing there hair they split up to get dressed.

"You look beautiful baby"Leonardo says admiring Elianna through the bedroom mirror.

"Thank you,you look so handsome Teddy"She says taking a glance up at her boyfriendat as he just sat in the bed smiling at her in pure admiration.

She move Don and smoothed out her boyfriends shirt color as he finished buttoning up his shirt men's while her boyfriend just looked over her lovingly.

"I can't believe we're graduating it feel like just yesterday we all met"Elianna says smiling to her self remembering the group meeting for the first time.

"Yeah I'll always remembering see you for the first time—Always"Leonardo tells her sitting back watching her curiously as Elianna moved away too finish up her make up. 

Though, he though he looked beautiful without it he still watched the process in admiration.

While a few doors down—

"Giovanni stop" Karee squeaked, running around the room as Giovanni chases her.

"Nope" Giovanni says grabbing her—throwing her on the bed.

"I love you Tesoro"Giovanni says staring at karee with only love in his eyes.

"I love you too, but can I finish getting ready now" karee asked sarcastically, but still meant making Giovanni rolls his eyes but nonetheless let's her go.

Letting karee finish up before all four teens descend down the stairs.

To only be met with their family crying.

"Oh my goodness look at my babies"Nonna yells running over to the teens sobbing.

"You guys look amazing get together I want a picture" Elise squealed, clapping her hand together twice in joy of how beautiful they looked in their cap and gowns, her and desperately just itching to take a picture,

But all together she found herself then again on the very verge of tears, for the countless amount of times she had already had an emotional moment today now it was really getting to her; seeing her Babygirl and her niece in their cap and gowns.