Chapter Thirty-One

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

Once, Twice and then thrice—

A Loud alarm was pulled, irritable ringing out like a siren call filled my ears with a pestering screech, a hiss left my lips in a annoyance to the groggily sound of hurried feet that shuffled from all over from beyond the bolted shut door, keeping us apart from the chaotic-ness running ramped is and everyone here began to freak out and immediately nikolai had one of his bitches come and lock us away.

Karee and I sit in the room we were given, impatient— seeking to take upon the action of the blessed distraction, well, to be technical the room was not given or bestowed upon us from the deep death of heaven, or in this case hell but, more like us forced to be in and told if we try to leave we'll be tied to the bed with shackles.

— Which I'm not gonna lie Im kinda curious but not stupid and very much black and not gonna let these crazy ass white people shackle me to a bed so I decide against my thought. This ain't no damn rodeo and I damn sure won't be a damn show monkey.

My head still thrashed a little from my last encounter with Nikolai and too be honest I didn't feeling like fighting.

Karee and I sit around thinking back to what we did we silently pray and hope they got our message and are on their way But as soon as Karee begins to speak.

"FUCK!" We heard a distance voice yell out before loud bangs followed and karee and I hopped off of the rusted colored bed against the room far wall away from the door.

Gunshots rung out and Ivan quickly ran in to the room before grabbing karee and I. Making us grunt as he pushed us against the wall harshly hitting our head purposely. Bitch.

"Let us go"karee says trying to wiggle and fight her way out of his grip as i begin to to kick.

"You guys are some sneaky fucking bitches,why the fuck couldn't you have been grateful that we wanted you"Ivan says throwing us to the ground as I start to get up ready to beat his ass.

Nikolai walks in looking rather uneasy making me smile.

Looking distressed making Ivan face drop almost instantly which actually takes me me do a double take  at the fact he actually looks nervous like he don't just think he was 'in charge' a couple seconds ago.

Pussy.

"What the fuck Elianna you sent him here to get you you ungrateful bitch"Nikolai spat bitterly with jealousy as he grabbed my hair lifting my face to him with his words seeping out with every word.

"Fuck you"I said making his eyes blue flicker with anger.

Nikolai's jaw clenched tightly getting read to say more before—

"Amore"I hear Leonardo yell faintly.

Yeah Gotcha bitch.

"Shit shit shit"Nikolai says while talking his gun from out of his pants aiming it at me and Karee.