Chapter Fifty-Seven

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

"I'm getting drunk tonight!" Giovanni screamed into the open wind, downing the whole bottle of champagne in a couple swigs throwing it down.

Making Gianni shake our heads at him.

Honestly when is he not drunk or high, hell sometimes I think it's both.

—But what I don't know is, that is ass better he know he is cleaning that shit up. Cause I'm not.

"Fucking idiots"Antonio and Alessio said from beside me and I just laughed blowing smoke from my mouth as we passed it in between ourselves.

We had gotten closer since we had met and they honestly aren't bad too be around plus they were only a a few years older than us so they were like the bigger brother's of the group.

Plus, I knew how much it mean to Elianna that we all had gotten along. But there was no actual need for her to worry because they both knew that I would never hurt her.

I wouldn't never want to be the cause of her pain. I wouldn't be.

"Ready?" Gianni said to us all but stayed smirking at me, while his eyes light up with mischief.

"Always" I said getting up from the streets curb grabbing my helmet of my motorcycle.

We have had this tradition where we go racing with go car racing or motorcycle racing every year and tonight was my bachelor's party so tonight we're doing everything.

Getting in my bike with the boys doing the same we all look at each other awaiting the signal.

Looking at each other giving the signal we start racing down the track.

Feeling the the rush of just being in my motorcycle we take a sharp left going into the ge city zooming down the streets making people cheer.

Passing through seeing people coming out of the there shops and homes to see what was going.

Before we stop getting off of our motorcycle just sitting in the isolate streets of the night watch the street lights flicker.

"We should get tattoos out something" Giovanni said pointing towards the direction open tattoo parlor just a bit down the road.

"I'm down"we all said agreeing to the idea getting on our bikes parking them infront of the shop.

"Is Monty in?"Giovanni asked the receptionist.