Chapter Fourty

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

After walking the girls to their class I can't help but laugh elianna's expressions as she was to shy to look me in my eyes knowing how serious I was.

I really care for her and these past few months we have just been growing and getting to know each other I can genuinely say I'm happy I met her.

Though she makes me want to push her little ass down the stairs, I love her too much to actually do so.

She makes me act and feel things I never have before.

Weird— that would be a more realistic way to describe the feeling that invaded my chest and swarmed my stomach warmly with the very thought of her.

My Elianna; Amore—

Her long dark curls, her beautiful honey eyes and her short frame.  It was a constant cycle of  reminiscence in my mind.

Everyday, I can feel my love for her grow, at a dangerous rate.

I haven't seen much of Hayley or her little goons, so hopefully my message reached through that thick ass skull and her cheap as perfume.

Hopefully the fumes stop killing her brain cells, and she finally gets the hell away, and I mean far away before she ends up dead.

Hell, she lucky that she's even breathing as of now with her privileged rascist ass.

She's just lucky that elianna got to her, though, I don't put my hands on women I sure as hell don't hesitate to kill them, especially if it's for elianna.

I've never felt or have been done anything for anyone at this level before, beside my family.

I'm glad I was her first and I damn sure would her last because so help me god is she ever gave another what belonged to me I would kill them and then I would fuck her until her she couldn't feel her legs.

The thought alone made a smile creep up on my face as boos rushed tommy shaft which then made me groan at the pain that soon followed.

Turning my attentions back to giovanni who seems to have the same love struck expressions his face who seemed to be talking to me about his knows what,making me tune back into the conversation I didn't even know we were having.

"I'm happy we met the girls" Giovanni freely acknowledged as we made to our next class which was our art class.

The class was the easiest class to pass which is why I think it was all our favorite.