Chapter Twenty-Two

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

Feeling cold water being throw at me instantly making my eyes fly open.

Bitch, I know damn fucking well!

My hair just fucking soaked, unt unt! somebody is getting there as beat today, as soon as I get the fuck out of these ropes.

I twisted and turned furiously, shivering just slightly at my soaked clothes, cursing myself at the bare ness I felt as my shirt now stuck to my like a second skin.

Soon to only groan out in pain as the pounding feeling in my head kick in once again. Fucking hell.

Shivers ran through my skin, and the cloth of my clothing was sticking to me like a second skin, the feel quickly turning from uncomfortable to agitating very quickly as I squirmed in this... dark metalic rusted chair they tied me too,

And, I know damn well but his crusty red shit on this chair this wasn't blood?!, because I haven't been here longe enough for that to be mine.

All i fucking now is, I better not catch fucking hepatitis or aids from this shit!

But, the blood leaking from my open wounds was in fact mine, that I knew for sure.

Blood covered my arm and legs and my head still continues to thrash rapidly my clothes were torn leaving my body with slight purple and blue bruises or both my arm and legs. When did I get these?

I quickly recover my self —I see karee and I are tied up to chairs in what look like to be a torture and investigation room much like the one at all of our houses.

The room was dingy, and the smell Itcarried was just s foul as it looked.The walls were horrificly covered with large amounts of mold and the pipes were dirty,rusted coated silverand cranky. This place must have been an older building menaing it was mostly likely rundown and abandoned. Great,literally ever fucking horror film just waiting to happen.

Damn,they better not kill my black ass I'm too young to fucking die. You can't kill me bitches.

Shit, let me not jinx myself...

The room were in had a dim light and it only left goosebumps to erupt on my skin as my eyes studied every inch of the room.

"I see you've woken up котёнок, beautiful as always"Nikolai announced his irritating presence making me groan, as he eyed me with that annoying as smirk of his. As he looks at me with amusement in his eyes before dropping down to my level.