Chapter Twenty-Four

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

It's been three days since me and karee have gotten kidnapped.

The worst three days of my fucking life.

I'm so fucking done, I knew Nikolai was crazy and had problems it was no secret but I never knew he could be this damn delusional.

He has been saying how after the wedding he can't wait to get me pregnant.

How fun I didn't know the boys I had that much of a colorful imagination.

What the actual fuck is going on his brain.

Even though I don't think much is.

I know he's proved to be clinically insane but he must have lost his God damn mind if he thinks he's getting me pregnant.

He better get out the hell out my face and try to find some common sense before I knock some into him.

I think about all the event over the last few day as I pace around the room at a total lost for words.

I'm a whole teenager and he's a grown man on top of that I have to know intention of marrying his crazy ass but I know I have to stick to the plan and get him to fully trust me so I can get information and clues as to where the fuck karee and I are.

I miss the boys.

I miss Leonardo hopefully they are doing better than us but I won't let myself think negative and risk karee and our safety but I hope they are being safe and thinking smart aswell.

"котёнок when can I get you pregnant I can't wait to have babies" he says with that lunatic look on his face.

"Can't we wait I don't want to have kids right now "I say while trying to stop myself from gagging at the thought of having his children.

I watch as Nikolai eyes seem to grow dark at my words as he comes striding towards me.

"We will be going to Russia to live and then we will start trying for children"he says with serious laced in his already vicious tone as he looked straight into my eyes.

"But I-" I tried to argue but he then cut me off.

Rude bitch,let me fucking argue.

His disgusting touch lingered on my skin making me inwardly gag at the feel of his hands on my body.

I hated it and it only made my anger grow as I desired to kill him the more time I spent around him.

"Elianna I don't care if you aren't ready to have children and be a mother ,I want kids and you will give them to me. Even if I have to force you. I have waited to fucking long to have you and now that I finally do have you— I will be getting what I want" he says roughly grabbing my face forcing me to look at him.