Chapter Fourty-One

𝐎 𝐌 𝐍 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐈 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓

𝐎 𝐌 𝐍 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐈 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓

Students began to rise from their seats as the bell ring signaling too the four teens that the day was now over.

They all couldn't help but feel intrigued to know what they're parent wanted to talk to them about.

—Or more so who about they said that they the teens to meet a old business partner to discuss an upcoming job they would have to do.

As they made their way outside to meet engulfing each other in tight caring embraces before letting each other go.

"Whooo, finally we're on winter break"Giovanni yelled making all of the other student head whip towards the group.

"What the fuck are you looking at" Leonardo roared out making eve try one quickly turn their head way before Elianna then smacked her boyfriend's chest lightly.

"Be nice, Leonardo" Elianna playfully spoke, directing her words to her still glaring boyfriend rolling her eyes at him.

"I am being nice, baby they were staring to much, way too fucking much" Leonardo challenged, his angry expression practically gone with the wind as her turned back to her with a shit eating grin.

Before making their way over to Leonardo's car, hand in hand, Leonardo rubbing small circular motions on the back bare skin of her hand, comforting her as he saw fit.

"I'm hungry, guys want to stop and get food before we head to the house?" Elianna asked the rest of the group, holding her rumbling stomach, which grumbled in an angry fit

— hurriedly getting settle into the car, buckling up after thanking Leonardo for opening her door.

"I'm hungry too, how about pizza?"Karee the peered in doing a little happy dance as she talks about getting food. 'Hungry ass as always' Leonardo thought at her excitement, sucking his teeth a ge felt the car shake from her jumping.

"Sit the hell back, you're not jumping rope and fine but, we can get some fucking food but, only because I'm hungry too"Leonardo grumbled playfully rolling his eyes at his bestfriends friends.

"Aw, you love us don't you!"Giovanni teases in a high pitched voice trying to mimick the girls only sounding like a dying mouse.

"Never do that shit again you idiot—you sound like you're getting choked and not in a good way"Elianna says to Giovanni making him flick her off.

"You know all about choking don't you Eli" Giovanni teased making her cheeks heat up again, before instantly dropping her head down.