Bonus Chapter III

Elianna Perez- Russo

"Mama?" Davina questioned as I gave her a bath.

"Yes, my love?" I replied returning my attention back over to her, "can you do my hair, papa said he would but he's not here yet" Davina frowned and I nodded.

This girl loved when her father did her hair, but sometimes I would do it because he would still need a bit of learning but for the most part, he had It down pack. She was for sure a daddy's girl and Leonardo was completely a sucker for it.

Her hair was curly, which was expected because curly hair ran pretty heavily on both Leonardo and I'd side of the family though her hair and her brother's hair were different types of curly from one another's.

"No need to be sad, little one. Daddy just went to visit mama Amelia and papa Mateo, he will be back soon, but, until then— how about we finish your bath and then start your hair, hmm pretty girl?" I tried reasoning to lift her spirits, trying my hardest on getting her attention away from the subject.

What I said wasn't completely a lie, but, truth be told Leonardo went out with Giovanni and Gianni to make rounds, and all three of them were at the warehouse mostly all day training our new recruits so I didn't really want to tell them that.

I sincerely believed they would learn of everything about our families history all in due time, I just wanted them to hold on to their childhood for a bit longer before the reality of our world corrupted them.

Plus, Amelia said she had gotten the kids a few gifts when she and Mateo went to visit nonna back during break in Italy and she wanted to give them to us.

Looking down at my little girl with a warm smile, watching her thinking face sprout freely in her expression as if she was conflicted at the moment, with her furrowed eyebrows pulling in before she soon nodded releasing a quick hum.

"Okay mama, luci said he would let me play lego with him again today"she beamed happily, Luciano was on the floor beside us playing on his tablet.

"You can Vina , but you have to promise me no more of those weird Princess game anymore, Vina I mean it"he mumbled quietly wiping his dark loose curls from his face, out of his eyes and she just nodded, happily.

Though, I knew she did not mean it, that girl was obsessed with any and everything Disney, her bedroom being the proof of that.

The twins were asleep, in the bed, so we left the door open just incase they woke up so we could hear them.

"Alright, arms up little girl" I said, grabbing the towel from of the door, once she complied I quickly wrapped the towel around her little body taking her back inside of leo and myself's bedroom  to get dressed. she held onto me tight as I did so as if I was one her teddy bears it made me smile quietly to myself once passed the threshold hold I gently sat her up on the bed away from her sleeping younger brother so she wouldn't them by accident.