Chapter Fourty-Seven

𝐎 𝐌 𝐍 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐈 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓

𝐎 𝐌 𝐍 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐈 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓

'You can't leave me Leonardo,I still need you' Is all Elianna thought to herself as they all sat in the hospital.

I still need you.  The words getting scrambled and hunched up inside of her head.

Awaiting doctors to come and tell the family about Leonardo's condition she's doesn't take her eyes off him.

Everything felt numb to to her.

As Elianna sat in the comfort of her friends holding back the tears that so desperately wanted to come out the more she looked in his room.

As everyone sat their in shock,anger,sadness and over all love they consoled each other even through the sobs the cries and the time it hurt to to much to talk.

After they shot Leonardo they were to pussy to stay and they fled as fast as they could leaving the scene before they could get the repercussions they would soon all face.

"FUCK"Gianni said as she slammed his fist agaisnt the walls as he paced the hospital's hallways feeling guilty as Giovanni tried to keep his cousin calm even though he himself was angered beyond compare wishing badly he could get the duckers that caused this.

All the teens had to get checked out once they reached the hospital and the only clear injuries the doctor were able to find  were merely a few brain and a few minor scars and or wounds that they had been attended to and now they all sat impatiently awaiting just outside of Leonardo hospital room.

Who ever had done this was clearly aiming for Leonardo the real question was why, and how.

Everything had happened so fast it seemed as if no one really had the time to react.

After Leonardo had gotten shot, Giovanni and Hianni rushed out side o see if anyone was still there and mcuh to there display the punks had already flees the scene.

Blood and limp bodies was the only thing in sight for miles and the only way they could have gotten that much weaponry was either by stealing or smuggling, embezzling was a unknown factor in their particular line of work so they wouldn't be surprised if that truly was the case.

As soon as they had searched the area and the perimeter of the houses estate,bith giovanni and Gianni ran quickly back inside to get to Leonardo, the family had all quickly dispersed from the busted up house and hastily made their way to the hospital not even caring about the circumstance of which they would arrive in.

Amelia sat there just staring at her baby boy with a broken heart as she has already lost one of her babies she could bear to lose another one.