Chapter Twenty-Three

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

Liam screamed out as loud as his now hoarse voice allowed him though I wasn't much use.

"PLEASE! PLEASE STOP!"

Liams cries filled the room.

God his screaming is really getting annoying.

As I punch his face now back in blue leaving him beaten and blooded—unrecognizable.

Stabbing him all over his body leaving wound and cuts that were left unattended for but not terrible enough for instant death or in of the main important places to kill him at least not kill him fast as I watch him scream in agony.

Just enough to make him feel likes dying.

He blooded flowed down his bare body like a beautiful crimson river dropping to the already dark stained floor

I'll kill him soon enough,this is just for the mere fact.

Killing was a skillful work of art and I guess that made me soemthing of an artist, and quite frankly to teller he god honest truth my fucking patience was becoming thinner with every passing fucking day.

So I had a genius thought that actually came to me just a few hours ago.

Why not take my frustration on the person that was involved of my love being taken from me.

The though alone made anger erupt in me as I sent more blows to his body making blood seep from his bruised lips.

"Why should I stop Liam you know what we do to traitors ,we trusted you and brought you into our family and you fucking betray us and for what a fucking check,where is he and where did he take the girls"I said calmly demand him to tell me as I'm am just seconds away from killing him on spot but then I remember what I need to do.

Get the information.

Once that done I can kill him then find Elianna.

5 days.

It had been 5 whole fucking days since she was taken with zero leads as to where she and karee could be and I wasn't going for it.

I wanted answers and I wanted them now.

"I don't know where he took them all he said was that it wasn't our concern" he pleaded with me seeing as my patients with him is weaking with every passing second.