Chapter Two

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

The punching back swung furiously back and forth  I began to ready my stance once again.

Panting lowly as my sweat rolled down my face furiously.

I couldn't help ignore the soreness of my body as I brought an over powering rush to my body.

I have way too much going on this year to be distracted.

I need to make sure I'm in top of everything.

I will be becoming the Don of my mafia meaning everything I do from here on out will decide if i deserve the title.

I need to be focused.

Which I do I've work hard for and I damn sure not going to let anyone get in my way.

I'd kill them first and have their family watch for my own amusement.

I've been training and preparing myself for this since I was seven.

My mother and father Matteo and Amelia are the Don and Donna of the Sicilian mafia and they have been for over twenty years.

Our was One of—if not the largest mafia out families business around it has been around for over eighty years.

My last name being know across states and in different countries making my family very well know.

My last name being enough to make a grown man cry for mercy and with that I have a family reputation to up hold.

That being one of the best and worst thing isn't he mafia as they bring out hate and jealousy.

Our wealth was to not be unknown either.

I had an older brother named Romero who was eighteen but he was killed by our enemy,the Russian Mafia on a mission two years ago.

I miss him everyday he was my bestfriend and one of my first protectors so him not being here anymore was definitely hard but I manage the best I can.

I promised when I became Don I would give his killer what he deserved and everyday I worked harder to be able to make the promise come true.

I also have two younger siblings named Leila and Lorenzo.

Those fucking brats but I love them both even though I want to throw them out of window most days.