Chapter Fourty-Five

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

Eggnog, music, and holiday cheer was in the air, and it felt warm— a joyous time filled with glee for spending time around those you loved and who loves you back.

How beautiful. The air reeked pleasantly of cinnamon and sweet spices of the delicious concoctions being mixed up in the kitchen, and my stomach was gargling in impatience— a bitch was hungry!

It's been a day since all of our relatives have come up and all have just been getting to know eachother.

Gianna and Gianni are actually really funny they may fight and bicker but you can definitely see that they love each other anyways.

The boys family are amazing—The women are caring and compassionate while the guys are funny yet loving.

I see where the boys get it from Leonardo is definitely a grandmas boy he loves her with all his heart which is amazing.

Watching as Leonardo basically cling to his nonna as she began to mold the cookie dough. They were adorable.

The sight making a smile of my own appear on my face at the sweet scene between the two.

I know Leonardo has been stressed soon he was going be the head of his family's mafia very soon; he had to take on a lot of responsibility. And I knew he was... how do I out this, overwhelmed, but he hid it well— at least from everyone else besides myself.

I saw through his acts; like glass the reflective he was trying to pass on, but I knew it was bullshit.

I have been scared because we've all grown up around the mafia seeing what happens everyday on a day to day bases I just want him to be okay.

He knows I'll be him for him every step of the way I just think now he really just misses his brother.

I can tell they all do.

They all been trying to put on their brave faces but I know deep down they're really hurting.

—So tonight Karee,Gianna and I have a plan to make take the boys mind off of everything even if it is just for one night they deserve.

He deserved it so we all pitched in.

Tonight we decided to have family movie night together.

I know they boys said they used to do it all the time with their cousins and Nonna when they were younger before they loved to America.