Chapter Fourty-Six

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

Waking up to the birds chirping and the sun illuminating the room.

The warmth on my chest invading my space, and added a weight on my chest, a warmth I knew all too well and adored more than words described—

The brisk chill of the winter air hit me and I shivered quietly, And a small hum left Elianna slightly opened lips.

Her chest rose and fell as she took slow mangled breaths, she looked calm; her face and body lean and relaxed as she clung to my body for fear life as if I would slip away from her grasp in the night—

but, I didn't mind it, though my arm was starting to fall asleep at her bear grip.

Her small body pushed against my own and she unconsciously moved more into me, wrapping her thick thighs around me securely with her warm pussy placed directly against my hardened dick.

Oh fuck, this fucking girl is going to be the death of me someday.

Opening my eyes I groaned my mind is flooded with memories from last night making blood rush straight to my dick.

Fuck.

Flashback to the night before:

"Mhm"Elainna moans as I stand behind her rubbing up and down her body I sneakily kiss her neck.

After brushing our teeth Elianna looks at me before she begins to clip her bra and slipping her underwear—Slowly.

She's such a fucking tease.

"Come on, let's go take a shower" Elianna suggested, with a slight smirk walking over to me as her full naked, bare body was on full display.

As air sneakily slips into the bathroom brushing over Elianna uncovered breasts making her nipples harden against my chest as she takes off my boxers.

Making my dick spring out, standing out straight, ready to be inside of her, eyeing her naked and bare body as she stare at it hungrily as pre cum leaks from my darkened colored tip.

Taking my hand in hers leading us into the shower before turning on the water I can't help but stare at her in need. In want, and in love.

Wanting to kiss and feel every part of her adoring her body in every way.

She'll be the death of me.

I slowly tilted her head upwards with my index finger making our eyes meet and only seeing lust and desire pooling her hazel eyes as her eyes slowly traveled down my body. Fucking hell.