Chapter Seventeen

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

I hurriedly made my way back over to my car, hoping inside not even being able to help the yell that left my mouth in pure excitement, I stopped and thought back happily to the scene that just unfolded and smiled back to myself at the fact that elianna and I are open to having a relationship.

She wanted relationship— with me?!

I even worked up the nerve to fucking kiss her,Right now I felt like I was on cloud fucking nine.

I really like her and I want this to workout,she brings out sides of me I didn't even know I had for example I have These moments where every time she disobey me I just want to take her over my lap.

The hair in the back of my neck stood up at the idea alone in both lust and and excitement as the image painted it self inside of my mind like an artist's work.

Or I have the instant feeling of wanting to be there for her and with and just wanna cuddle her and let her know I'm here for her.

Just wanting to protect her

I couldn't loser her because of some worthless asshole.

She makes me feel happy and safe she was a beautiful temptation soemthing i've never felt before but I wished to learn more about.

The though of the kiss we just shared soon creeping back into my mind beautifully, my lips feeling tingly as I still tasted her vanilla lip balm smothered on my own lips and the felt of her hand that were placed on the back of my neck as she played with my hair on the back of my head, pulling at the roots just right.

Making me smirk at the as I rendered and missed the way that she squirmed in my hold anxiously.

Loving how her breathe hitched against my skin as I envisioned her doing the same as i pleased her in the worst ways possible.

Praising her beautiful body hearing her chant my name like a prayer.

As I make my way out of the parking lot and begin my way to the house,I see Giovanni's car and elianna's car not so far behind following me there.

I reached the house get out of my car and walk to the door unlock it I see Elianna,Karee and Gio gettting out of their cars making their way over to me .

I look over to my sweet girl to see as her eyes met mine and give she gives me that warm comforting smile of hers as her face heated up.

She's so fucking adorable.

As we walk in we see my mom and dad on the couch sleep with my dads arm around her.