Chapter Fifty

𝐄  𝐋  𝐈  𝐀  𝐍  𝐍  𝐀

𝐄  𝐋  𝐈  𝐀  𝐍  𝐍  𝐀

It took Viktor and Heidi about thirty minutes to get to the warehouse meaning where ever they were before this was pretty close.

We'll look into that later though.

For now we just want to get rid of them.

Just so they would suspect anything we had them come in at the separate entrance.

The girls and I hide behind the door waiting for Heidi once heard movement.

Hearing her heels clack loudly against the pavement signals us to get into position.

As the door open we let her get in a bit more so can grab her.

Letting her get past us a bit before we made our move.

As she stepped into the buildings from door entrance I quietly moved in from the side and swiped her feet from under her hard making her fall tot he ground with a thud.

She hit her against against the for boards making her head head bleed a bit as the girl grab her she begins to kick and scream.

I punched her making the screams come to a hault.

She falls in the floor completely knocked out making both Gianna look at me as I just looked at Heidi body with no expression.

"She was doing to fucking much I can't wait to kill these old sons of bitches" she says walking over to Heidi. Her chest heaved up and down slowly while her breathes were even. She was alive for now but not for long.

We all grabbed onto her body and dragged Heidi by her feet into the room leaving a blood trail decorating the floor in a beautiful crimson color.

We then grabbed the manilla rope to tie her up setting her in the row having them distanced from eachother but close enough. Those sneaky fuckers couldn't be trusted so close together so I would risk it plus they were useless so onow would miss anyone of them.

Waiting for the big to get back so we can do what we need to do.

Honestly looking at them makes me sick.

Looking at her makes me sick

I can't even believe this was the girl I loved.

—But all that doesn't matter anymore she's in the past and soon she'll be dead.

There's no reason to cry over spilled milk.