Chapter Thirty-Four

𝐎 𝐌 𝐍 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐈 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓

𝐎 𝐌 𝐍 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐈 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓

Two weeks had now passsed from when the girl had first woken up and now that they felt better they decided today was the day they did what had needed to be done.

The break given was short but the business never settled no matter what, it was lofe or death or in this particular instance, death.

As the four teenagers make their way down stairs to the room that brought them a certain amount of joy.

Knowing that the people that were held in this room deserved everything that was coming their way so the teenagers hearts held no guilt especially not for the people in that room right now.

—Finally meeting their Destination in which they have become familiar with The torture Room.

When they entered the room they are immediately hit with the smell or urine and a certain metallic smell signal their was blood somewhere in the room

As the girl finally see The Russians they have been waiting so desperately to see it as if they are almost unrecognizable as they're faces are beaten in with many cuts and stab wounds all along their bodies.

The damage the boys did are on full display as the have been stripped to only their boxers which are now soaked with piss and whatever other bodily fluid their bodies have released in the passed week and a half.

"Damn they smell rank how long have you guys been torturing them for?"Elianna asked before her top lip met with her nose trying to breathe through the foul smell in the room.

"Everyday"Both the boys answered nonchalantly shrugging their shoulder making the girls just shake their head at them both.

Seeing Nikolai and Ivan in the position they are now made the boys smirk to themselves as they can't wait until they're dead but they're being patient for now at least they want to see what the girls have in them.

As the girls make their closer to the now beaten guys they reads lazily shoot up as their faces drop even more.

"котёнок so you really are alive"Nikolai says as I'm his voice is hoarse as he hasn't had anything to eat or drink not to mention his nasty ass body odor that was circulating the room.

On top of that his breathe smells like ten cans of bounce that making Elianna groan as she backed up in disgust.

"да, я жив, это означает, что ваши идиотские планы убить нас явно не сработали, если бы вы знали лучше, вы бы знали, что убили меня в первый раз, потому что на этот раз ваши наши суки"Elianna said coldly making both of the beaten and already bruised Russians  mouth agape as they gulped in fear as they heard the young girl speak their native tongue.