Chapter Thirty-Three

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

Pain—

That's the mere feeling that invaded the sides of my body, skin and nerves wrenching together in gruesome agony— and yet I found comfort in that pain— finding a beautiful tinge of irony in my hurt.

Because I was alive, and I did what any other person would do, what any living thing would do—

I reached up for air, the very air I wished to fill my lungs, solemnly hoping to avail successfully.

A breath.

That was all it took,

I followed the light, and not the light that kills but the light that fuels me to live—

And then, I was up,

I wake up to see I'm in this white room on a surgical bed and I immediately check to my wound to see they have been cleaned and wrapped. Damn.

Feeling slight pain in my torso and my left leg as I moved around making me wince at the feel lifting up my shirt slightly to see bandages covering covering my attended wounds.

My mind flooded with memories of everything, I almost fucking died. That was really the last thing I remembered.

I look up when I hear the door open and I saw the one person that been on my mind.

Leonardo.

"ELIANNA!" He said as he looked at me other a worried gaze but he didn't move it was like he was scared to come near me.

"Gracie a dio, I missed you so much I'm so sorry that you got taken"Leo said partly rambling on nervously as my eyes settled on his puffy eyes as he made his way over to me carefully sitting on the bed next to me as tears begin to slip from his eyes.

He kept his distance from me in the bed which made me a little sad but I didn't say anything.

I don't think I could my mouth felt completely dry.

Damn how long was i asleep for because my mouth feels like the Sahara desert.

Ew have I even showered?

"SHE'S AWAKE!" I hear Giovanni along with my brothers yell as they come rushing into the room.

"Don't scare us like that again we almost lost you guys"Giovanni says as tears begin to well in his eyes.

"Are you okay does anything hurt?"

"Are you thirsty"

"Do you want me to change your bandages?"