Bonus Chapter I

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Elianna Perez- Russo

The beautiful sounds of my children's laughter waking me making a smile pull at my lips.

The smell of food also had my mouth watering.

As I looked around to see Leonardo wasn't there and I slowly inched my way out of our beds sheets, feeling the coldness of the floor against my bare feet.

About to leave then reality hit me—

Where the hell was I going with my breath smelling like what killed the dinosaurs, unt unt, that ain't gon' work, so I did the only logical thing.

I speed ran my black ass right on back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and just for the hell of it gave myself a good ole' simple face wash, and I can honestly say that shit felt like heaven.

The warm Luke set water against my face, immediately woke me up in an instant and back to reality I was— but hell, forget reality. I just want my babies and my other big baby. In other words their father.

Once I was done, I turned my back from the now dried again sink, shutting off the light, and quickly slipping on my famous Pink and fluffy mommy slipper as Davina likes to call them which both the kids had 'got me'.

—Pushing the large door in our bedroom, opening it slowly to stop the creaking, making my way out, following the faint sounds filling the house angelically, carefully heading down the spiral stairs to see the most beautiful thing.

Leonardo was playing with Luciano and Davina spinning them around making them giggle.

"Mama!" Luciano exclaimed happily as Leonardo put him and his sister down.

His tiny feet paddling against the floor an action in which his sister soon followed as they both began hugging on to my legs.

"Good morning, my babies" I greeted them both, I bent down and kissed their foreheads lovingly .

— and they giggled quietly with soft flow-like pants as I pressed them close to me before they both peered up at me.

"Good morning ,Mommy!" they both said happily giving me wide smiles showing their baby teeth.

"Papa is making us breakfast!" Davina exclaimed as joy beamed through her beautiful hazel eyes showing her missing front teeth shown through her wide smile.

It's crazy how much she looks just like me when I was younger.

She's beautiful—my precious Babygirl.