Chapter Four

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

"Leonardo wake up right now!"

Is all that was heard throughout the room in the early morning hours.

I jump up out of my sleep getting woken up at the sound of the door slamming against the wall.

What the fuck.

I blink repeatedly until my vision finally shifts into focus I see my little sister Leila at the door tapping her foot.

"Yes, gremlin?" I directed my words to my little sister, Leila, who just standing there with the unamused look set upon her face.

She wakes up glaring at people, it looked like she should've been apart of the three damn stooges the way she was standing at the door.

She just scoffed raising her small hand up waving me off as if I was the one who woke her up, and I just felt my eyes go wide because what in the fuck.

'Excuse me short ass but you're the one who came up here with your short ass' I thought to my self before Leila finally decided to speak.

"Mamma ha detto Che svegliati e preparati cosí poui venire a mangiare"my little sister leila said walking back out like she didn't just bust in my room like she had a warrant to search the damn place.

(Mom said wake up and get ready so you can come eat)

"Fine,get the hell out"I said agitatedly throwing my head back onto the pillow still beneath my head and leila just rolled her green eyes wiping her short brunette hair from her face.

Fucking psycho. Who actually want to be up this damn early at the damn ass crack of Dawn.

I soon got up grabbing my stuff heading into the bathroom to start my day. Fucking hell, I want to go back to sleep but if I do it won't be good so let me just hurry the fuck up.

I do as she said because I know if I don't the next person to come up here is my mom and trust and believe that is the last thing you want.

Making me get up fast at the near thought.

I took myself a quick shower, trying my best not slip and bust my ass in these floor tiles, rushingly getting out wrapping the plush towel over my lover half so it rested on my hips, showing my V-Line I dried off and threw my clothes on but, not before I sent out a quick text over to Giovanni, waking his ass up I beat telling him, we'll more like warning him that he's better been up or im gonna cut his balls off and feed them to him.

Would I really do such a horrid thing? No.

—But, was it fun to see him cower in fear as I threaten him so gruesomely? Yes, Yes it was.