Chapter Fourty-Two

𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎

𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎

My right foot pressed down hesitantly on the brake, and my hand moved across the wheel of the car swiftly, my hand wrapped around it securely,

stopping the cars movements all together, and we had arrived to our destination—

Pulling up to Elianna's house we all hop out the car while gio and I grab the food allowing the girls to get in the house.

Noticing all our parents cars infront of the house plus two more cars we have never seen before.

Making Gio and I tense a bit not liking the the idea of unknown people where our Girls live.

As I pick up pace to be behind Elianna—I see Giovanni already holding Karee's Hand possessively.

As the girls are the first to make their way in the kitchen they abruptly stop making Giovanni speed up towards them.

Walking into the kitchen we see all of our parents all in with a women who looked to in two older people who seemed to be in their late forty's.

"Fucking hell,is it groveling season already?"Elainna said eyeing the couple in disgust.

There was a woman who had brunette hair while also having some prominent grey's peaking out with space grey eyes who looked to be about 5'7 in height, though her frame was small, she sat with man who could be a little more than 6'3 with a fuller head of grey and black hair, along with dark blue eyes his frame was more built but not enough to intimidate anyone with what I believed to had been their two children who seemed to be our age if not a bit older.

A girl with dirty blonde hair which you could tell wasn't her natural hair color her roots were an entire different color, it looked terrible, she had light grey eyes and her frame was also same, and a guy who had dark brunette hair and dark grey Almost appearing black eyes even from him sitting I could tell I was taller and built then him which made me laugh a little in my head as he was just sitting there with an unamused look on his face.

Well at least he was the unamused look faded when he saw us.

His face soon turned it to ugly 'smirk' if I could even call it that It looked like he was about to growl.

"Elianna! Karee!" the older one say enthusiastically making the girls roll their eyes so hard they could've gotten stuck.

"If it isn't the Johansen's....Great" Elianna mumbled from under her breath, sarcastically before walking over to all of our mother's giving them all a kiss on the cheek.