Chapter Fifty-Three

𝐋  𝐄  𝐎  𝐍  𝐀  𝐑  𝐃  𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

Three years later :

Hours turned to day's, month's, year's and so on.

— And everyday I had the girl I fell inlove with the day in the back of the school classroom.

Each day from the day I woke, she had stood beside much past her better judgement even though I life I had always been one of destruction, the pressure grew suffocating at my new found position in life.

I was don, leader of the free reigned underworld— the crashing of the clean and once purr world, turned to ruin by those who seemed to destroy it.

And yet, I had the girl, the very girl I hadn't even know I dreamed of yet, found myself always thankful for the way she entered my life and the time she had.

My beautiful beautiful, Elianna Marie, always a challenger of what she didn't understand and yet she was so hell bent on overcoming and even the most unimaginable feats in the world—

"Leonardo, have you seen my other shoe I cannot find it ?" Elianna asked me, semi yelling from upstairs searching frantically for her other black heel.

Her loud, but soft voice called out like a lay of the sirens, her voice had been one burned into the hell of my heart and I just let out a boisterous laugh at her question—

One thing about Elianna is she will wear some heels.

I told her not to since I didn't want her feet to hurt but she said it goes with the outfit she's wearing so already knew she wasn't trying to hear anything else.

"It should be upstairs in the closet"I tell her.

She almost beat me earlier when I told her I wanted to take her out, but luckily she was too busy scrambling for clothes to actually do it.

Pft....I wasn't scared of her little self anyways.

Okay, yes, maybe I was but that's not the point.

Hearing shuffling from up stair before Elianna said she found it.

Hearing her heels clack against the step make my head turn to her direction.

Walking over to her I hold my hand out for her to come downstairs.

"You look absolutely stunning,Amore"I said genuinely looking at her on pure awe at her beauty.