Chapter Twenty-Seven

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

Walking down the halls of the house and into my dad's office I bust through the door making the them jump at the action.

I look at them with a darkened expression quite upset at the fact our so called private investigator have been doing their damn job.

What the fuck are we paying them for them?

Their heads instantly, fearfully whipped around to me, staring blankly as everyone stopped talking while the people who worked for us immediately shrunk back into their seats as if preparing for the worst.

Oh, they had no fucking idea—

The silence that filled the room was more oppressive than ever before so quiet and still it could make a chill or shiver run down your spine In anxiousness for someone to speak.

A prominent look of fear; terror, clearly being mirrored through their expresssion, stammering upon words as I moved closer, my parents sat their voiceless watching my every move carefully as I did.

Are the going to talk or just fucking stare at me?

"You called me down here so fucking speak"I said calmly making their expressions deeper.

Me being calm is worse than me being upset.

"Have you guys gotten any new information or sources about where the girls are or where and who the fuck Nikolai is hiding and working with?" I demanded to know, specifically speaking to our investigation team I didn't think they were needed but our parent thinks it's the best choice.

"Yes, we've watched the security cameras we planted along with the cameras by the high ways routes and other hidden routes around the area with a hundred mile radius" this girl with glasses explained as she hit her lip at me.

Making me just look at her blankly as stumbled over her word with a noticeable blush covering her pale skin.

Is she fucking serious?

My expression remained cold as I only grew angry at her clear ignorance and stupidity.

She's lucky that she's needed alive or I would slit her throat for becoming flustered for talking to me.

How dare she think just because Elianna is missing she thinks she can suddenly project her crush for me.

Fucking weirdo she's lucky I don't chop her hands off for trying to touch me.

"Do you're fucking job and stop flirting with me before I slit your throat"I said eyeing her in disgust watching as she gulped

"Outside, NOW!" my father grumbled with anger grabbing me by my arm, as I fought o know push away, storming out of the room and pulling along with him into the hallway. I'm not a damn child!