Chapter Fifty-One

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

Four months later after the warehouse:

Seconds. Bled to days, And those reluctantly truned to grievous month,

That time left me paralyzed in a state of unknowns and I was lost, I was finally lost.

Until, he made his way back to me, the one who almost destroyed everything—

"Leonardo take it easy" I said scolding, though I was unbelievably relieved his was up around and about again; helping him up slowly.

"I promise im fine, Amore, I can move about just fine on my own stop worrying"he tried to reason speaking gently as he caressed my cheek lovingly in between his soft words.

"Then stop being hard headed" I mumbled out annoyed at his carelessness as if his life wasn't just put in danger.

"I'm sorry, i don't mean to be insensitive, I know you are worried, but really, don't be I'm a big boy I can handle it"he apologized tucking a loose curl of mine behind my ear, kissing my temple sweetly hugging me to him.

"Please don't be angry with me, if you are I'll just get the attitude out of you one way or another" he whispered in my ear, I just slapped his chest knowing good and well what nasty things he was talking about, trying to ignore the pounding, anxiousness of my heart at his words.

—Which I was definitely failing tremendously at, but still, it's the though that counts. right?

But, alas, I must stay stong and fight the temptation pressuring these thoughts or in other words the perpetrator themselves; Leonardo

—And I just sighed in contempt at the feel of hsi warm body pressed against my own, appreciating it, reminiscing it.

After we... handled the Johansen's, we cleaned ourselves off and headed to the hospital, and I remember the whole entire ride I sat in anxiousness feeling my skin prickle in unknowing what the doctors would say about Leonardo's state as they called saying Leonardo had been showing signs of waking up. But, it still didn't look good.

None of any of this was good—

When arrived, I let out what seemed like hundreds of mumbled pleads of any sign of good news that could've been thrown our way but unfortunately, once the papers of Leonardo's conditions and state was office put down on paper; cleared and reviewed over my Amelia and Mateo, I was given the okay to go in his room, the dreadful room.

He was stable, But laid completely lifeless on that damned hospital bed, like he was awaiting death, it made my stomach churn, but the report the doctors gave, gave me hope for his awakening—