Chapter Fifty-Eight

Elianna DuPont- Perez

"Wake up bitch today's your wedding day! "Karee's loud ass screeched out, in a bubbling glee, jumping on the bed sharing her excitement.

And yet I was nowhere near prepared for it—

I'm gonna beat her fucking ass.

Why the hell does this bitch feel the need to have to be so damn loud all the time ?! I mean seriously—

"I'm up, now get the hell off of me" my dry mouth grumbled out, pushing her off the bed making her fall down on the floor with a thud.

Looking up through her messy hair, she glared upat me with Gianna laughing her ass off and I just gave a sweet smile in response.

"Come onnn, your mom and grandmas told us to get you up" Gianna urged me gently, placing a single hand on my shoulder calming down from her fit or giggles at karee and I, dragging me up and out of the bed. Making me groan at how early it was.

The sun was just barely peaking out from beyond the cloud and her I was up and out, but on the bright side actually on the most important days of my life, her I was an early riser.

And things were great, until they weren't so great and the annoying now becoming familiar sensation crawled up my throat and straight from the pit of my stomach. Bleh.

Feeling myself getting nauseous, I excuse my self and walk away from them enough, before tailing it and running my ass down to the bathroom feeling myself about to throw up.

God, this baby better be damn it cute because the way I have to run black my ass to the bathroom just too not throw up on these expensive damn floors is absolutely fucking atrocious.

Brushing my teeth and doing my facial and shower routine, I picked out something comfortable to wear and then I headed downstairs.

Once down there i saw my mom and grandmas along with Amelia and Nonna at the table eating breakfast.

I would join them but I don't think I can stomach much of anything right now because of little bean.

That's what I've been calling the baby in my head since I don't know what were having yet.

The wedding isn't for 6 more hours so I have enough time to do my hair and make up and then get dressed. Yep, my schedule was very tight at the moment. And I was starving!

But the screech of car tiles pulled me out of my ramp I'd thoughts— and I shuffled over to the large blinded windows peeking out— and saw a familiar face through the cars front window shield about clear as day.

Seeing Britney's car outside, Britney inside off it, I moved with quick feet and I opened the door. Awaiting her to come, we've been going to her for a while now and I wanted her to do me and the girls hair and makeup.