Character Visual

Hi guys, these here are the aesthetics of my characters, personally this is how I see them all but you are welcome to imagine them as you wish.

Just be respectful! That's all that I ask, these take time AND effort to make so If you don't like them, just fucking scroll!

All my characters both main and side are all between the ages of seventeen and eighteen. Yes, they are teenagers read the tags, plus this is a coming of age story so they will all grow, mentally and physically throughout this book.

The parents and other people who aren't exactly relative nor fairly important to the story will not have an aesthetic so Pleasee don't ask.

It's not to be mean but they just don't really need an aesthetic for not really being there.

Before, we get it into the book and before any question begin to arise, yes, this book is both a mafia and teen romance book, please don't get that mixed up and differentiate the two, the reasoning is it helps the plot and gives the series a better start.

Also, face claims could be the ones used but if you have a certain person in mind by all means use however you want but these are the closest face claims in my opinion—

This book aesthetics are made by me, photo's aren't not mine but the edit's are so please don't not steal them because i will find you !!

Hope you enjoy,

—Kimora<33

__________
Elianna Marie DuPont- Perez

Elianna Marie DuPont- Perez, age: 17 Years OldHeight: 5'6Status: Heir to Cuban Mafia, Hacker, Hitwoman, Loyal to the Italian mafiaEthnicity: Cuban, French, African American

Height: 5'6
Status: Heir to Cuban Mafia, Hacker, Hitwoman, Loyal to the Italian mafia
Ethnicity: Cuban, French, African American

__________
Leonardo Arturo Russo

__________Leonardo Arturo Russo