Chapter Eighteen

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

Seeing as it is now seven o'clock meaning we would have to head out soon to make it to the docks on time.

It would a bitch if we missed them because that would mean we would have to wait until the next drop off which meant more product would be taken and we wouldn't get the money back and that wasn't an option.

Karee and I begin to head upstairs not before grabbing our bags with our clothing and favorite weapons.

As we make our way to an empty room we begin to change we all agreed on wearing black as that was going to help us stay some what under the radar and not bring to much attention to our selves.

Seeing as we need to act as if we just came from a party, we need to be somewhat dressed but in something comfortable enough to fight in if needed.

I decided to wear this black long sleeve top with these black tights with string that wrap around my waist.

I needed something that was both flexible and easy access for my daggers and gun just incase things went south. Plus I look hot so I guess it was a win win.

While karee decided on a full coverage top for upper body protection, leaving less skin out and in the open as well but hers was sleeve less with straps and had a cute cut out design on the boobs with black tights as well.

She looked great too I guess this is like some Charlie's angels type shit.

We both decide to wear out Michigan state dunk Jordan 1's instead because of heals becaus obvious number one this is a mission and number one who wants to wear heals. Yes I was a big sneaker head but that was besides the point.

Don't get me wrong, yes a women in heels is enough to bring any man to their need and they also  do look really cute but, after a while the cute is replace with uncomfortableness and foot aches and I truly hate having sore feet.

As we collect our rounds and our weapons all along our body like our daggers and knives and our guns that will be hidden by our coats, along with the weapons the boys will have.

Hearing footsteps come closer to the room i was in I quickly turned in the direction of the door so fast holding my gun at high alert so I would be face to face with who ever it was.

"Amore, if you're going to shoot it'd be best if you do so now" Leonardo announced aloud, his voices filled with a hint of amusement as his dark, and strong peering gaze watched my hands alertly, making me visibly relax as I lowered my gun.