Chapter Fourty-Four

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

It's now the day before Christmas Eve and we're all at Elianna's house as we decided to have Christmas here this year.

— And it looked as if a fucking elf themself came and threw up over the damn house— more than fucking usual, and I didn't even think that was possible! but obviously I've been proven wrong, once again, by this people I call my family.

I'm kind of nervous to met Elianna family but i love her and these are some really important people in her life and I know me meeting them will make her happy.

I'd do anything for her. All she needed too do was say the words and whatever it was it was hers, all hers.

I've already met her grandparents on both sides they both love me especially her grandma's they already call my their grandson in law.

Elianna's grandma's Antoinnette and Carmen love me already.

They were excited to get to know the boy their granddaughter always talked about.

Which made my face heat up at the fact Elianna talks about me to her family.

All of my family already know about her they are just waiting to met her.

Especially my Nonna Bianca.

(Grandma)

She was overjoyed when she found out about Elianna and demanded to meet her so she said she was going to fly up with some of my aunts,uncle and cousins from Italy for Christmas they should be arriving soon.

Im Helping Elianna bake as she decide she practically threatened to kick me out of the room tonight if I don't help make cakes and cupcakes.

She said she wanted to make a good first impression which I know she will but she was taking that as an answer.

"Teddy can you get me that pan up there"she say pointing to the top of the fridge.

"How'd you even get it up there the fridge is taller than you"I say jokingly making elianna roll her eyes at my antics.

She looked so cute in her little baker apron.

"I jumped and threw it up there until it landed obviously"Elianna said to me as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Okay,short stuff"I say tapping her butt lightly before grabbing the pan sneakily moving my hands with the same quickly movement over to her waist putting her on top of the counter kissing her.