Chapter Nineteen

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐎

Making our way to the docks I glance over at the clock to see the time and it read seven forty-Seven p.m on the dot. The peer of the dock turning dark, and shadows heightened.

I look over once again to take a glance at Elianna, like I've been doing so this whole entire car ride, silently hoping she wouldn't find my lingering eyes and come to the conclusion I was most definitely a perv for eyeing her this entire time especially in such proximity. But I couldn't even resist the way my eyes gravitated towards her everytime her eyes weren't on me I took it as my chance to steal a glance.

A harmless observation measure so have you—

Truth be told, I didn't wish to cease it but I looked like fucking creep all in all. I wished to continue admiring the beautiful girl who swarmed my mind like a fallen bee hive.

She was an Allies daughter. A future ally.

Strictly business. And yet I found myself placed with not love but lust.

That list At its finest.

Her mid- long black like the night sky curly hair was now pulled into a nice back messy bun showing more of her face. The way her chest rose and fell so softly, as she observed her surrounding. Or the way she crossed her left foot over her right when she found something of intrest.

Stunning.

Is what she was.

She looked in her natural state. Her body stuck to the seat as she took in every Sven from the window.

I can tell gio is struggling to keep his composure himself as he keeps looking at karee I swear i can see some drool drop.

They really do seem like they would be good for eachother to be honest gio has had more time to be with girls then I but even then he has never done anything serious with them he's had his first kiss and a hickie here and there but never a girlfriend the fucker is still a virgin.

If even though he may never admit it he's a romantic.

Which makes me wonder why the hell I'm feeling the way i am about elianna.

I swear she is the first girl to make feel like I can't breathe right and every morning I catch myself falling for her even more.

This is soemthing new to me I've never been through this before.

I really like this girl and hopefully when I make her mine we can actually be together and do thing couples do.