Chapter Eleven

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

Tequila—

I could definitely use a shot of it right now, though I've never drunk the common alcoholic beverage before, something about all of this; at this moment, is driving me to drink, and I ain't just talking a sip either.

It was quiet, but my nerves were currently racking themselves like ball cues, and my palms began to calm up as I felt a burning run through my body at the wandering eyes of the very person whose been watching me this entire night.

Leonardo. His eyes would trail away from me, but never for long, and I was the very center of his attention, and I... enjoyed it?

As we all make our way back to the table and we all sit down at the kitchen table everyone's business side comes out as its time to discuss the important details of the job as well as the do's and don't's and any other important piece of information we need.

I listened as our parents went over location coordinates and I'm not gonna lie I felt a bit sleepy letting a yawn to escape my lips. Making karee shove my lightly as my mom raised an eyebrow at me.

Whoops,damn tough crowd I guess.

"Someone in our mafia has been stealing our products and then trying to sell them off as their own product and trying to resell for a higher price"Amelia explained through gritted teeth making us stay quiet as they continued filling us in.

And damn this women definitely didn't look like one you wanted to interrupt, especially when she was mad.

"We've been watching the people who work at our loading docks closely and we think not only is it one of the new recruits but one of our olders one aswell"Matteo expressed with an angry look clear on his face and in his tone as he spoke.

His words only held venom and awaited vengeance.

Amelia putting a comfort hand in her husband's shoulder making him take a breathe before he continued.

See it's always dumb shit like this—this is why we can't play anybody close.

"We need you four to to be at the drop location and see if you see anyone or anything suspicious and or shady happening if you do handle the situation at hand and get your problem you need to capture them and then torture them once you get your information kill them" Matteo explained further , his dark furrowed eye brows clenching and moving sharply, looking over at the four of us making us stay quiet even though we were waiting for him to explain further the plan.