Prologue

Prologue

He put her one hand on his shoulder and the other hand in his hand. His one arm wrapped around her waist pulling her closer to him which made her breath hitched. She was stunned by him placing his hand on her waist which made her feel highly nervous and intimidated.

This man was very intimidated to her which was making it difficult for her to even breathe.

"Run" this one word was just every cell in her body screaming.

She started to wriggle but that didn't help her but made it more difficult when his grip got tightened around her waist making her hiss in pain and the next moment her soft breast collided with his hard and stone chest which made her embarrassed. her body started trembling in fear as his hot breath fanned on her face.

There were dim lights throughout the hall so no one knew what was happening. She did not like this at all, infact she was uncomfortable with their close proximity because she would never have allowed any man to come so close till now and here his body was touching her most sensitive part. This was the first experience of her life with any man. She turned red in embarrassment.

"Please leave me, I am not comfortable" she whispered in low voice not lifting her head from his chest as she didn't know but his eyes were scary like him.

He didn't let go of her but loosened his grip that much that a few inches of space were created between them when he saw her fear and discomfort on her face.

"Follow my steps" he ordered in his dominating tone making her move with him.

He asked her in his calm but demanding tone while moving with her "Why don't you tell me about yourself that I don't know about you and I need to know."

She gulped down but did not open her mouth to reply as she didn't want to share with him anything but her this behaviour made him angry as till date no one had dared to ignore his question which she had done deliberately.

His jaws clenched and his grip on her waist and hand tightened which made her hiss in pain. She tried her best to free herself from him but failed as usual. He pulled her closer to him with force and looked at her with his red furious eyes. she shut her eyes in a reflex. They were so close. Only few inches distance was left between their faces, due to which her heartbeat increased and she started shivering feeling his angry breath on her face.

He seethed at her "I am talking to you, talk to me. Don't keep quiet like a fucking useless statue. Don't increase my anger or else it will not be good for you at all and I promise I'll make it fucking worse for you."

Hearing his furious tone, she got even more scared and her body started shivering visibly too. she slowly asked him in scared tone still not opening her eyes "W....What do y........you want to t.....talk to me?".

He smirked seeing his effect on her and asked "I want to know about you, I want to know about you everything?"

"B.........but why do y...you w.....want to know about me???" She asked as she did not comprehend why he want to know about her???

"How dare she question him??"

"Answer only as much as I am asking of you. In which college do you study?" He asked her in frustrating voice gritting his teeth furiously.

She flinched and stuttered "E..........Elite C.......College."

********