chapter 64

Innocent Heart Part 64

"Now you tell me what should I do with you??? Should I kill you or leave you??" Vishant asked Rajat who was on his knees in front of him looking at him angrily.

The bodies of his men lying around them and Tejpal Yadav pointing a gun at his head but there was not even an ounce of fear in his eyes but his eyes was still filled with immense hatred, anger and regret that he had lost his chance to kill Karan and Vishant but the game was not over yet, he had his last card with him.

"I was impressed by the way you brought me to my knees but don't forget that your grandmother and grandfather are still with me and you know very well what I can do with them" Rajat said to him with a mocking chuckle but when he saw Vishant smirking at him, his laughter started to waver that how could he smirk knowing that Savitri and Neeraj were in his clutch and he could do anything with them.

He had an idea from the beginning that they will not give up so easily and they were not so stupid that they will come here to get trap in his trap without any plan, so he ordered Kamesh to take Savitri and Neeraj to another place so that even if Karan and Vishant did something here, he will have something to negotiate with.

He doubted something and turned his eyes around to find that everyone was looking at him as if they were mocking him.

He vividly remembered how the game was in his hand a few minutes ago but how his men attacked by Tejpal Yadav and his team and before he could understand or react, all his men were killed in front of his eyes.

"You know it is not good to live in delusional world so come out of it" said Karan entering the room who had gone to take Ajay who wanted to talk to Rajat once and convinced him that he should confess his crime and hand himself over to the law leaving this madness of his.

Ajay wanted to talk to Rajat only when he reached here but Tejpal and his team did not let him to do so because if Rajat did not surrender himself after listening Ajay then it could have been difficult for them to deal with that situation.

"What do you mean??" Rajat screamed getting up from the ground as he sensed that something had happened which he did not think but before he could get up, Vishant grabbed him by his shoulders and pushed him again, causing him to fall on his back and a painful scream left his mouth, which was heard by Ajay, whose eyes breamed with tears after hearing his father's painful scream.

"That your man Kamesh could not do your job properly and we...." Vishant's words got stuck in his throat when he heard Ajay's screams.

"Papa" Ajay ran to his father whose eyes went wide seeing Ajay as he was not expecting here. He did not want to meet any of his children because no matter how cruel he was, he did not have the guts to see hatred for himself in the eyes of his children and his eyes filled with tears at this thought.

Ajay checked him from head to toe to see if he was hurt anywhere while Rajat stared at him with teary eyes to find his face full of concern for him.

Ajay wrapped his arms around his shoulder to help him to get up but he stopped hearing Vishant's harsh voice "Ajay you get out of here. You talk to him from a distance as I don't trust him"

Ajay made Rajat stand on his feet and looked at Vishant who was seething with anger and his hands were tightly clenched into fists which was enough to tell that he was trying very hard to control himself.

"But I trust him. Please let him talk" Ajay requested him but Vishant was in no mood to listen to him as he knew how cunning bastard Rajat was and didn't want him to get a chance to do something that turned this winning bet into a losing one.