glimpse of future work

Glimpse of future work 

These are the books which I am going to start after completing my ongoing books, so don't start this, how can I start these books when I have not completed my old books, there is only one reason for this. These story plots have been roaming in my mind for a few days and so that I don't forget them, I have made their prologue for reminder.I am sharing with you the prologues of two books, so tell me which one you liked.

Mistress – A tainted identity

Prologue

Sweats was dripping from his forehead, his heart was pounding loudly in his chest out of anxiety and fear, his body was visibly trembling. His grip tightened on the steering wheel making his knuckles white as he took a sharp turn to escape from them who were chasing him but luck was not on his side. Luck abandoned him the moment he entered in his life.

He glanced at the side mirror to find that five black cars were still chasing him with full speed and he could also hear some gunshots.

He didn't understand how to save himself from them and most importantly how to save her.

He knew what he would do to her once he got hold of her.

He wanted to save her as he had only two hours to save her, after that he will not be able to save her.

He increased the speed of the car.

The road was dark and deserted, there was no trace of any human being except those six cars. Five black car was chasing the white one which was running on the road at insane speed and to catch it, they were also matching its speed.

"Don't forget the boss's orders are that we have to capture him alive so shoot anywhere on the car but not him" he instructed the other man and pointed his gun at the tire of white car but he missed "shit"

He sat his aim again but before he could pull the trigger his phone started ringing and he knew exactly who was calling him.

He turned on Bluetooth and heard a cold, intimidated and dominating voice from the other side which made him shiver "Send me your location."

"Yes boss" line went dead. He quickly shared his live location and shouted at the person in the driver seat "Try to get to his side so I can shoot the tires"

The driver did the same and increased car's speed so that he could reach next to him but that was a difficult task as it is was easy to match his speed.

"God, I know I am a sinner but please don't punish her for my sins. She is innocent, please save her" he prayed to God in his mind desperately.

He now realized what it mean to be helpless, weak.

Suddenly a bright light hit his eyes making him blind for few second and caused him to close his eyes but when he opened again his eyes widened in fear. His mind shouted in panic "he is here, I have to save her"