Chapter 31

Innocent Heart Part 31

Flashback Start..........
"Vishu Karan where are you two???" Nandini searched for both of them all over the house but they were nowhere to be seen. She came to the garden of the house where both her 10-year-old sons were playing cricket with their father. Nandini smiled seeing her lovely family and went to the kitchen to get them something to eat and drink.

All three of them also got tired and sat down on the ground to take some rest.

"Dad, do you know what happened at our school yesterday??" Karan asked his dad in excited tone while looking at Parag happily.

Parag smiled seeing his son's excitement and asked him caressing his hair "What happened?? Has your brother done something again in the school?? Have we again got his complaint from the school????????"

Vishant heard him and glared at him father who was teasing him. Vishant was a mischievous kid who was ever ready to play pranks on his teachers and students and every day they got a call for some new complaint.

"Every time why everyone starts looking for my fault, I have not done anything this time." Vishant spoke like a rebel after listening to his father who misunderstood him.

Parag and Karan started laughing seeing Vishant's mouth inflated like a balloon, seeing that Vishant angrily stood up from his place and said to them "I don't want to talk to you both. No one loves me. Everyone has been scolding me whether it is my fault or not and now you both are making fun of me. you two are too bad"

"who said that no one loves my son. His Mumma loves him the most and the most..." Nandini came there and said to his angry son. she put the juice and snacks tray she brought with her on the table nearby and hugged Vishant who was standing angrily staring at his father and brother.

"Who made my son angry???" Nandini said in fake ager glaring at Parag. Parag smiled towards her and said to her "Your prince's anger is always on his nose. I didn't say anything, if you want it, ask our calm and intelligent son."
she looked at Karan and lovingly invited him to her side and hugged him too and asked him lovingly "My lovely son will tell me?"

Karan gave her his sweet while vishant still glaring at his father who shook his head.

"I was telling papa something about school, then papa only asked if Vishant did anything in school again... he got angry on this matter" Karan said to his mother very lovingly.

Nandini lovingly explained to Vishant and he agreed to forgive his poor father and Everyone started having snacks brought by Nandini happily and laughing, only then Nandini asked "So what were you two telling??"

"Yesterday our principal has announced to the whole school that there is a function in our school on Monday in which a chief guest is going to come, all the children have been asked to perform, who have some talent." Vishant happily told this to his parents.
"Yeah.... Vishant and I have thought that we both will do a nice dance performance..." Karan also said while jumping in happiness.

Seeing this, Nandini and Parag smiled at their two children and said together "we will both help you".
Hearing this, Karan and Vishant hugged their parents.
Flashback End..........

Vishant was lost in his happy family and memories but when he heard his brother's voice, he came out of his memories.

They were standing in the garden of Gayatri Orphanage and watching the children playing cricket.

Seeing those children, they remembered the moments of their life when they too were happy with their parents like these children.

" Tomorrow is the hearing of Mahesh's case in the court and our lawyer will send him to jail tomorrow, after that Rajat's support system will be completely destroyed." Karan informed his brother who was looking at the children with gloomy face. He knew what was going on in his mind and what he was feeling right now because he too was going through all this.